For a few years now the number 223 has been popping up here and there – enough times for me to take notice. Lately though, it’s constant. It’s kind of freaking me out. I’ve already circled Dec 23 and Feb 23 on my calendars to remind myself to a) buy lottery tickets on those days and b) stay home (other than to go and buy lottery tickets lol) or be fully aware of my surroundings on those days. When I say it’s getting constant, I mean it really is getting constant. Here’s some expamples:
– Glancing at the clock to see if it’s lunchtime. 12:23
– Getting a phone call at 12:23 or 2:23
– Pumping gas into my car and it clicks off at $42.23
– purchases at stores often totaling $2.23, $12.23, $122.23 etc.
– stopped at a random drugstore to fill a prescription because it just happened to be in the area I was in when I realized I hadn’t filled it. Checked receipt when I got home. Drugstore (chain) #223.
– Waking up out of a dead sleep at 12:23 or 2:23
– Facebook memories notifications with dates or times that are 2:23 or 12:23
– Receipt #’s, verification codes, etc, it goes on.
It’s just weird. It’s kind of ominous feeling and I’m trying to laugh it off as something silly but I keep wondering if it’s a premonition type thing and something is ACTUALLY going to happen on that date or if I’m just noticing that number more now because I accidentally noticed it a few times and from that I’m subconsciously seeking it out or drawing it to me. I’m being so silly about it that I am seriously considering changing a trip next year that I was going to do around Nova Scotia simply because the main part of the road trip involves a hwy 223. HOWEVER… if I win the lottery on Feb 23, then I may do that trip to celebrate 😉
Does anyone else have numbers that keep reoccurring in their day to day life? Do I have a 223 twin out there? 🙂
21 days today!